The versatile Watlow cable heater can be formed to a variety of shapes as dictated by its many applications. Cable heaters are small diameter, high performance units, fully annealed and readily bent to a multitude of configurations.The heater can be formed into a compact coiled nozzle heater for use on plastic injection molding equipment supplying a full 360 degrees of heat with optional distributed wattage. A straight cable can snake through a sealing bar in packaging equipment. Flat spiral configurations are used in semiconductor manufacturing while a star wound cable is used for air and gas heating.
- Continuous operating temperatures to 650°C
- High ductility allows the heater to be cold-formed into almost any shape.
- Diameter from 0.0040" (1mm) to 0.188" (5mm)
- Internal construction options allow internal thermocouples and no-heat sections.
- Cable heaters can operate in unusual environments, including cryogenic and sub-freezing temperatures, high vacuum, and gaseous and liquid immersion conditions.
- Plastic injection molding nozzles
- Semiconductor manufacturing and wafer processing
- Hot metal forming dies and punches
- Sealing and cutting bars
- Medical, analytical and scientific instruments
- Cast in heaters
- Laminating and printing presses
- Air heating
- Heating in a vacuum environment
Inquiry - Watlow Cable / Coil Heaters Malaysia